Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Starting to Blog

I guess here is where you write about what's going on. So what's going on. Melinda has convinced me that writing could be a more personal thing to do than just to send a picture. But I am still going to put my writing in a sort of Macro Format.

* Sean rolled over to his front this last Sunday! Yeah, but forgot how to roll to his back.

*Nathan has his new Diego Rescue Pack I made out of little boy sweatpants. It is filled with imaginary zip cords, boats and air balloons.


*Steve is putting his feet up at work lounging back as he talks to his computer to get his work done - no more typing, voice recognition is great!

*Amber is having lots of fun figuring out how to make a blog and photo network with families.

No comments: